What Top CMOs are Doing to Grow Faster than Their Competitors
You are invited to an executive-level workshop focused on the data strategy component of B2B Revenue Marketing.
Do you have a data strategy plan developed as part of your 2018 marketing strategy?
It’s not too late to add or enhance your data plan to begin impacting Q2 and beyond. Come to the workshop to see how the data strategy can be a game-changer. Our speaker is Randall LaVeau, the Marketing Practice Leader for SBI.
- Rapid iterations over Big-Bang campaigns
- Testing and data over opinions and conventions
- Many small experiments over a few large bets
- Individuals and interactions over one size fits all campaigns
- Interact with other CMOs and VP’s of Marketing
- Receive a data strategy best-practice example
- Access emerging best practices to executive B2B revenue marketing
- Evaluate your own marketing organization, and identify areas of opportunity
- Review real life SBI case studies of marketing strategy transformations
Attendees of the workshop will participate in the interactive session by leveraging a B2B Revenue Marketing workbook that includes standard operating procedures, best practices, and emerging best practices.
8:00 – 8:45 am
Introduction to Data-driven Revenue Marketing
8:45 – 9:45 am
Workshop Exercise – How to apply emerging best practices for data-driven planning to your marketing organization
10:00 – 10:45 am
Marketing Optimization – Determining how your team matches up to best practices
10:45 – 11:00pm
Wrap Up & Action Planning
February 8th, 2018
SBI’s Executive Briefing Center, The Studio
2021 McKinney Ave, Suite 550, Dallas, TX 75201
Use the Valet parking for convenient parking and we will validate.