Are you a CEO:
- With a strained relationship with your sales leader?
- Wondering if you have the wrong person in the sales leadership role and what to do about it?
- Who has hired the wrong sales leader, and cannot afford to make this mistake again?
If so, click here and listen to this podcast. It is an interview with Chris Giglio, CEO of Aderant, a leading provider of business management software for law firms and professional services firms. Aderant has been in business for 30 years, in 30 countries, does business with 70% of the world’s largest firms, and has an amazing 98% customer retention rate.
By listening to this podcast, you will hear Chris discuss:
- Why Chris recently hired a new sales leader.
- How he avoided hiring the wrong sales leader.
- How he balanced moving too quickly with waiting too long.
- Most importantly, Chris offers advice to both CEOs and sales leaders on how to develop a solid working relationship based on trust and transparency.
If you are a CEO reading this, and are wondering if you can trust your sales leader, or if you are wondering if you have the right person in the job, hear directly from Chris on how he solved this problem.