Helping executives of our valued clients make their number year after year
Executives of former SBI clients are eligible to join our Concierge Program. Concierge is a complimentary program that provides ongoing access to our emerging best practice discussions, exclusive opportunities and benefits, as well as connections to a network of industry peers.
See below for the program highlights.
- SBI TV: SBI TV is filmed at our professional television studio in Dallas, TX. As a featured guest of SBI CEO, Matt Sharrers, you can share your experiences as growth leader with a B2B executive audience via a personal interview. In addition, you participate in a 1-on-1 workshop with Founding Partner, Mike Drapeau, on an area of interest related to commercial excellence or GTM motions.
- Client Advisory Board: Join an intimate group of high-level executives from the SBI Community twice yearly in Dallas, TX. This peer group explores emerging best practices and guides SBI’s strategy for the coming year. Your membership in our Concierge Program qualifies you for potential selection to the board.
- Research Projects: SBI conducts quarterly research specific to each executive. Producing quarterly reports from this effort is a key value add to current and former clients. Select Concierge Program members are invited to participate in at least one project per year and receive early insight into the benchmarks and research findings.
- The Studio: Visit The Studio, our executive briefing center in Dallas, with your management team to explore revenue generation issues of current relevance to your company.
- SBI Network: Access SBI’s team of strategic advisors, receive invitations to monthly events at The Studio, learn of opportunities to participate in panel discussions at conferences sponsored by SBI, make executive connections, and take advantage of other offerings tailored specifically for you.
Executives may be eligible for membership in the Concierge Program if they are:
- currently in a leadership role at one of SBI’s previous clients; or
- in a leadership role at another company, but worked for one of SBI’s previous clients while the company was a client.