Webinar Replay: The New Virtual Reality
We are all facing uncertainty in the coming weeks and months. As a marketing leader, how will your team operate in this new environment and continue to drive demand?
4 Ways for CMOs to Partner With Customer Success to Execute a Stellar Retention Play
Downtimes are an opportunity to lean into your customer base. Leading Marketing and Customer Success functions join forces to execute a retention play that turns customers into a top growth engine.
What Will You Do Now That Your Event Strategy Has Been Blown Up?
It’s conference season. You’ve been planning your biggest event of the year for months, and now it’s been canceled. Or has it? Pivoting your event strategy to a virtual events strategy can be a powerful way to set your brand apart while amassing a massive digital content library.
The Revenue Growth Help Desk
What Marketing Leaders Are Asking:
- Has your customer’s buying process changed?
- Are renewals at risk due to budget pressures your customers may face?
- How are you aligned with the customer success team to maintain positive customer relationships and interactions?
- If the go-to-market strategy has changed, how will your marketing strategy best support it?
- How are you, your team, and your agencies staying aligned to execute the plan?
- How do you adjust your content and campaigns to ensure the right message is reaching the right person at the right time?
- If customers, trade, and field events are 30-40% of your budget, how do you deliver the same results through different means?
- How do you maintain the brand and best position for future growth under tight budgets and continued revenue expectations?
Submit a question and an expert will get back with you directly within 24 hours.
Connect with Your Community
Continuing to run business day to day is the best thing we can all do to support our economy, each other, and the employees that work for our respective companies. In the spirit of that mission, we launched a LinkedIn Group to facilitate the exchange of ideas on how to keep a revenue organization running in light of the drastic changes that need to be made under the prevailing circumstances.