PHASE 7: CX Launch Planning
To effectively launch CX, the entire company is enabled at every step along the way.
To be effective, CX initiatives must be launched across the entire organization. The launch must be phased, so it does not overwhelm your organization. It must come from the top-down, so it gets the attention it deserves. Finally, you must enable everyone, so they can deliver the ideal customer experience you desire.
1. A cross-functional CX launch project plan has been developed and published with tasks, owners, due dates, durations, and dependencies.
2. Your launch of CX Design utilized a phased, agile approach to prevent the company from becoming overwhelmed by too many simultaneous changes.
3. Your CX launch project plan includes organizational adoption activities to assure changes have long term sustainability.
4. Roles and responsibilities have been clearly defined for everyone involved in providing CX.
5. Key dates are clearly communicated to the field prior to implementing CX Design changes.
6. Enablement Deliverables have been created and distributed to the organization prior to launching a CX Design change.
7. CX Design training modules and materials have been created and are ready for distribution.
8. The organization has been trained on how to actively execute a CX Design change.
9. CX Design coaching Deliverables and materials have been created and are ready for distribution.
10. Managers are consistently coaching their employees on how to execute a CX design change.
• Launch Project Plan (with Roles & Responsibilities)
• Communication Plan & Playbook
• CX Training Guidance
• CX Coaching Playbook