PHASE 6: CX MEASUREMENT
Measurement of the customer experience is achieved by collecting insights and feedback directly from the customers.
To improve customer experiences, an organization must know two things. First, they must know what a memorable experience looks like from the perspective of the customer. Second, they must monitor how well they deliver that memorable experience.
1. Your definition of the ideal customer experience has been defined.
2. The ideal customer experience can be accurately and objectively measured.
3. You have clearly defined and measured key performance indicators (KPIs) that measure CX.
4. You are capable of accurately tracking the effects of CX on your financial performance.
5. Your KPIs can be actively (and accurately) monitored and measured on a regular basis.
6. You have established business rules that dictate how and when CX KPIs can be measured.
7. Your business rules for measuring CX have been integrated into every applicable process and system.
8. A methodology has been designed for actively collecting feedback directly from your customers.
9. Once collected, there is a process in place that can compile and analyze customer feedback.
10. You publish and distribute the customer insights on a regular basis to applicable functional groups.
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Definitions
• KPI Monitoring Methodology
• Business Rules Definitions
• Customer Feedback Methodology
o Collection Methods
o Analysis Process