PHASE 3: CX TOUCHPOINT ANALYSIS
Touchpoint Analysis provides a comprehensive, end-to-end inventory of all processes, business rules, and touchpoints (both internal and customer-facing) that affect the way your company does business.
Touchpoint analysis provides insights into how your customers interact (and prefer to interact) with your brand. Performance across every touchpoint is evaluated, which provides guidance on how to design the ideal customer experience.
1. You regularly maintain research-based buyer personas and actively use them throughout your org.
2. Your buyer personas include: challenges, objectives, goals, priorities, metrics, & means for each.
3. You have conducted research studies to identify customer needs (both perceived and real).
4. A consistent, structured win/loss interview process is actively used to get direct feedback from the market.
5. You actively analyze customer feedback and summarize it into actionable next steps for the organization.
6. An assessment has been made of every process your company follows when working with customers.
7. You know exactly how many touchpoints in your processes touch your customers.
8. You have clearly defined what a major interaction/leverage point means to your business.
9. Major interactions/leverage points have been identified and fully understood.
10. Your touchpoint maps are a highly detailed representation of current state.
• Buyer/Customer Personas
• Customer Needs vs. Perception Study
o Customer Survey
o Customer Interviews
o Win/Loss Calls
o User Behavior Data Analysis
• Touchpoint & Episode Assessment
• Leverage Point Assessment
• Touchpoint & Episode Mapping