PHASE 8: ADVOCACY PROCESS
Leverage your successful relationships to generate references and referrals both inside the account and to other accounts to grow revenue.
Customers who achieve their desired outcomes are likely to be a reference (they will tell other customers about their success) or a referral (they will proactively introduce you to their peers). A process which allows you to create this at scale can lead to transformative growth.
1. You have a defined process to have customers refer us from one buying center to another.
2. You leverage successful customers into case studies that help us win new logo business.
3. Your case studies resonate with customers and prospects.
4. You have a process to identify and proactively act on internal referrals.
5. You have a process to obtain, curate, and distribute customer references.
6. Your reference database is clearly labeled by company size, industry, and use case.
7. You effectively manage your reference database, so you do not over-utilize the same references.
8. You have a defined process to have customers refer us to new logo customers.
9. Your new logo team has a process in place to convert referrals into opportunities.
10. You have a program in place to engage buyer and influencer personas when they are in career transition.
• Customer Referral Process – New Buying Centers
• Referral Process – New Customers
• Reference Management
• Case Study Process