PHASE 4: CUSTOMER LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
Understand the Life Cycle of your Customers, and the key leverage points that you must orchestrate.
A clear view of your customers and their lifecycle is vital to developing the right processes to deliver the outcomes they seek with an experience that will differentiate you in the market. A world class customer experience can overcome deficiencies in the product, or other aspects of your company.
1. You understand your customer’s business problems.
2. The outcomes your customers wish to influence are known.
3. You understand the experience your customers want when interacting with vendors.
4. You know the customer’s buying process.
5. You know the observable criteria that indicate where the customer is in the journey.
6. The individuals that purchase your solution are known.
7. You know the influencer personas and their needs.
8. You understand the user personas and their needs.
9. You have mapped your lifecycle touchpoints per customer segment.
10. You have defined processes to prepare for each customer touchpoint.
• Customer Journey Maps
• Defined Customer Stages
• Defined Entry and Exit Criteria
• Alignment Plan to Customer Experience (CX) and Buyer Segmentation