PHASE 3: REVENUE AND BUDGET PLANNING
Determine the right level of Customer Success investment that is appropriate for your organization in its growth stage.
Ensure that you assign the right resources, people, money and time to retaining your existing customers, and earning more revenue from them in the future. Ensure that you are investing enough in processes, people, and performance conditions for the team to be effective.
1. You have identified a benchmark standard for your budget, forecast, and pipeline.
2. Your Customer Success budget is in line with your industry and peers.
3. You can demonstrate the Return on Investment (ROI) of your Customer Success team.
4. You invest enough time and resources in developing the processes that make your team effective.
5. You invest enough time and resources in establishing the performance conditions that will enable your people to succeed in their current role.
6. You can confidently estimate this quarter’s customer renewal rate.
7. You have a method to proactively identify customers with a high-risk churn.
8. You have defined processes to respond to customers with a high-risk churn.
9. You collaborate with Sales and Marketing when creating your forecast.
10. Your customer pipeline is accurately maintained by the team and confidently used for management decisions.
• Budget Benchmarking
• Budget Recommendation
• Forecast and Pipeline Management Process