PHASE 6: VALUE CREATION AND COMMUNICATION
Throughout the Customer Life Cycle, you must identify, generate, and communicate the value that you create. Usage is often a key lever, but Customers want you to deliver outcomes that generate value for them.
Customers take a risk when they buy your product(s) or solution(s). Their superiors who signed off on the business case want to ensure that the ROI is realized. Developing and executing on a plan on how and when this is created will ensure all parties take the necessary action to make this a reality. Proactive communication of this value will accelerate the opportunity management process for you.
1. You have a mutually agreed upon Value Creation Plan which defines customer goals and expectations for value.
2. Your Value Creation Plan clearly identifies the actions each party will take to achieve the agreed upon goals.
3. You have a single place to track customer goals.
4. You have a consistent method to track progress against customer goals.
5. Your customers can connect utilization of your product to value generated.
6. You have a consistent method to demonstrate value to the customer.
7. You have an automated method to demonstrate value to the customer.
8. You conduct Executive Business Reviews with customers to review usage and value created.
9. Your Executive Business Reviews communicate value to user, influencer, and buyer personas.
10. Your buyer personas validate the value of the Executive Business Reviews by voting with their time.
• Value Creation Plan
• Value Creation Project Plan with Owners and Timelines
• Value Realization Plan
• Executive Business Review Template