PHASE 8: ROUTES TO MARKET
Sufficiently cover your markets. Select and optimize your sales channels. Price and package your products correctly.
Covering your addressable market entirely will result in more revenue opportunities. As traditional routes to market are being replaced with innovative ways to reach customers, the executive leadership team must adjust plans on a regular basis. Packaging and Pricing should scale and adjust to the unique needs of each market segment.
1. You have consistently maintained better coverage of your markets than your competitors.
2. Your market share continues to grow as a result of your current coverage model.
3. Your traditional routes to market are still the most effective.
4. You routinely explore the implementation of innovative routes to market that would provide a lift in revenue.
5. You have lowered the Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) by routing products through alternative sales channels.
6. Customer channel preferences have changed substantially over the last few years.
7. You have responded to the changing customer channel preferences.
8. You have identified market expansion opportunities with an entirely new coverage plan.
9. You actively align your go-to-market functions around the same route to market strategy.
10. You use market and account segmentation data to guide your route to market strategy.
• Route to Market Analysis & Plan
• Customer Preferred Route to Market Analysis & Plan
• Competitive Route to Market Analysis
• Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) Analysis
• Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV) Analysis
• Market and Account Segmentation Analysis (See separate “Segmentation Strategy”)