Who are “Growth CFOs”?
In our client service, we observe a select group of CFOs and Finance executives who create game-changing, transformative growth by:
- Focusing on strategy and ensuring aligned strategic-decision making across the C-suite
- Driving cross-functional execution and operational excellence of critical business processes (e.g., order-to-cash, pricing)
- Leveraging M&A to create optionality and scale new growth platforms
- Allocating scarce capital and talent to the initiatives/teams that will deliver the best returns/growth
- Ensuring accountability by driving metrics-based cultures
The Growth CFO Forum is a professional network designed to connect and support these Finance executives. Members benefit from peer-to-peer engagement with like-minded business leaders. There is no cost to join, but it is invitation only.
What does joining the Growth CFO Forum entail?
- It does not require any significant work on your part
- We will ask members to complete a survey every six months; SBI will then share the sanitized insights, findings, and benchmarks
- Members will have the option to participate in Roundtable discussions with cohort peers (e.g., technology-company CFOs, PE-backed CFOs) and SBI experts
- Members will receive access to select SBI research and contextualized benchmark data
- Members can request questions/topics to be addressed in our quarterly Growth CFO Newsletter
March 10th: The CFO to CEO Journey
In this peer roundtable discussion, Brian Day, CEO of Fuze, will share observations and lessons learned along his journey from CFO to CEO.
If you would like to learn more about SBI’s Growth CFO Forum or associated events, please contact Melissa Valdez for more information.