By now, we all know that the easiest way to get found is by appearing in Google’s search results page. Although with 93% of all buying decisions beginning with a search online, it is no longer good enough to just appear somewhere in the results.
How many times have you Googled a question and found the answer on the first page? Better yet, how many times have you Googled a question, and if the answer isn’t on the first page, you re-worded the question and searched again?
Being in that position on the first page, as the answer to the question you solve, is the true measure of success for a Sales Lead Generation process.
Here are three simple tips that are proven to increase your company’s SEO rankings:
1. Improve Your Keywords
2. Write Better Meta Tags
3. Increase the Number of Links
Listen to Google’s Matt Cutts explain how to get better visibility on Google by focusing on these three areas:
1. The first ranking position in the search results receives 42.25% of all click-through traffic
2. The second position receives 11.94%
3. The third position receives 8.47%
4. The first ten results receieve 89.71% of all click-through traffic
5. The fifth page receives 1.07%
What page is your solution on?