Over the past several days, we have been helping our community of executives think through the impact of COVID-19 on their organization and hearing their toughest challenges. Five issues are top of mind in terms of revenue impact:
- Channels – Channels to market are decimated for a period due to social distancing
- Retention – Many large customers are hit hard, and there is concern over whether they will hang on
- Organizational Structure – There is a tattered sales organizational structure as a result of the cuts and furloughs
- Roles and Responsibilities – Holes in the organization, due to cuts, are leaving employees with uncertainty about what to do
- Ideal Customer Profiles – 70% of our prospects and customers that were “ideal profile” last week are no longer viable due to the impact of the crisis on them
SBI is committed to helping you:
- Connect with your community – Whether you’re a CEO or leader in sales, marketing, or customer success, you have a community of peers going through the same challenges. Lean on them and share ideas.
- Take action – This situation is unpredictable, but there are decisions you have to make now. Watch the webinar replay that hundreds of business leaders joined to hear immediate actions that mitigate COVID-19’s impact on sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Stay agile – As the situation unfolds and best practices evolve, we will add new resources on our website and LinkedIn group. Get quick answers to your specific questions from our Revenue Growth Help Desk.
As always, we are here to help as you try and make your number.