This month on SBI.TV, we sit down with Tony Capucille, the Chief Sales Officer for Heartland Payment Systems. Heartland is a Fortune 1000 company and one of the largest payment processors in the U.S. This company does $2.3 billion in annual sales and employs almost 4,000 people – 1,300 of whom are sales people.
We invited Tony to the show to discuss the 7 dominant sales organizational models. Tony is responsible for Heartland’s sales organization’s strategy and development, and he has had the unique opportunity to try out multiple organizational models over the years. He has intimate knowledge of what works – and what doesn’t. You don’t want to miss this episode because Tony’s insight is eye-opening.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of each of the 7 sales organizational models.
- How a customer’s business success might spell trouble for your sales team.
- Which model offers the best role clarity, and which model has the lowest sales cost.
- The 2 models that drive the most referrals.
- How your company benefits when the product and sales teams are aligned.
- The biggest sin you can commit when designing sales channels.
- Why a hybrid model approach might be a huge mistake for your sales organization.
Watch this episode to learn what to do and what to avoid when you get ready to restructure your sales organization. Tony’s actionable insight might just save you a fortune in sales costs.
How to Get the Latest from SBI.TV
Don’t want to miss an episode of SBI.TV? Take a moment to subscribe to the SBI.TV YouTube channel and you’ll get an alert when a new episode is published.