It can be difficult to keep up with current updates and regulations surrounding this new normal. Without knowing the full implications of how long this crisis will last, how are business leaders adapting their strategies, especially when working with customers on the front lines of the pandemic?
On today’s show, Milton Silva-Craig, CEO of Q-Centrix, joins Doug Bain, SBI’s Healthcare Practice Managing Director, to discuss how teams must be agile in facing our new reality. Milton shares how to communicate with your teams and customers and solve arising problems outside of your traditional playbook.
Click here for the podcast version of this interview.
- How Q-Centrix shifted its strategy to accommodate today’s environment. minute 3:41
- Revising how to approach customers. minute 5:46
- How Q-Centrix engaged with the community on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. minute 8:45
- How to manage messaging and communications. minute 13:30
- 3 things Q-Centrix is doing to adjust to the new normal. minute 18:57
- The lasting impact of the pandemic on businesses. minute 21:43
Skip to minute 15:10 to hear Milton share how he has been communicating personal and business updates with his organization during increased tension and uncertain forecasting:
“People are worried about their jobs. Well, what happens if half your customers stop sending you volumes, what are you going to do? You don’t let people get to the scary side of the equation because you don’t know, and so we’ve been very clear. We are not going to forecast what we don’t know because it’s not good to do. What we do talk about, though, is that there’s this tension. Do you move too quickly and potentially hurt the organization? Do you wait to get more information but then act too slowly? That tension between decision making fast and slow… you have got to match your decision speed to the situation at hand.”