Is your company strategically aligned? One way to tell is to pinpoint where your company falls on the Revenue Growth Maturity Model. Listen here, as my colleague Dan Perry and I, explain how to determine your organization’s level of strategic alignment using this tool. We will help your strategy planning by explaining this model, how to plot your company, and the value to your organization of improving your position.
During the show we will discuss topics like:
- The definition and benefits of strategic alignment.
- Why your position on the model effects both customer acquisition cost, and customer lifetime value.
- The definition of each of the five levels of the Revenue Growth Maturity Model.
- How to plot, and then improve, your organization’s position on the model.
- Why you care about your both your level of maturity, and level of alignment.
You need to hit your revenue growth objectives. Understanding how aligned your organizations is, and the effects of this alignment, is key to your growth strategy. Listen here as we define the Revenue Growth Maturity Model. We’ll share some hard evidence as to why you should care, and the impact you can make by improving your position. It will help you understand whether or not your company is on track to make their number.