Content strategy and planning is a critical piece to your overall marketing strategy. As a marketing leader, you must earn brand preference by satisfying the information needs of your target customers. We recently spoke with Steve Keifer, the vice president of marketing at LeaseAccelerator. Listen as Steve explains how he develops and executes his content marketing strategy.
Steve has over ten years’ experience and is responsible for driving the demand for LeaseAccelerator’s SaaS solutions. During the show, he will answer questions such as:
- Which customers and prospects have you prioritized and why?
- As a marketing leader, would you rather have more budget, or more data?
- What information needs do these prioritized customers and prospects have?
- What content have you developed and how does it help your business?
- How should you develop your content marketing team in order to successfully execute your strategy?
- How can you measure the effectiveness of your content marketing strategy?
For content marketing to generate revenue, you must understand what your customers need, where they need it, how often they need it and in what form. Without this information, your content marketing efforts will fail to contribute to revenue growth in a meaningful way. Listen as Steven shares his insights on how to successfully implement a content marketing strategy. Leverage the How to Make Your Number in 2018 to access a revenue growth methodology to hit your number quarter after quarter, and year after year.