- Conduct market research to understand the problems of your customers
- Determine the product is a “must have” rather than a “nice to have”
- Validate the market will pay to solve these problems
- Launch marketing campaigns to generate interest
- Train the sales force and channel partners on the new product
- Set territory revenue/unit goals by product
- Teach the sales force about the Buyer problems the new product solves
- Provide Messaging for reps to say on sales calls
- Create Customer-centric demo decks and business case examples
- Distribute Marketing campaign schedules
- Build out a Product launch team directory
- Assess – Use the Sales Enablement Gap Tool to determine how prepared you are to launch new products.
- Plan – Develop a plan to bridge the gap between product, marketing and sales. Don’t allow your team to stay at 30,000 feet with this. Highly tactical tools, information and training are required.
- Launch – Ensure your sales team is ready. Focus your sales kickoff meeting on sales enablement rather than product feature updates. Conduct regular reinforcement sessions with your teams focusing on your enablement tools, successes and failures.
Schedule a working session at SBI’s Studio.
Located in Dallas, TX, our facility offers state-of-the-art meeting rooms, lounge, full-service bar, and a studio used to tape our TV shows. SBI provides the location and facilitators, all at a compelling price point.
As a guest of The Studio, you’ll get unlimited access to SBI’s CEO, Partners, and a handpicked team of experts.