Throughout this past week, there has an overwhelming interest in the concept of going “back to base”. During these uncertain times, your most significant opportunity for revenue growth is through retention. How will you create more value for your existing customers?
Here are 3 things to keep in mind going into this week:
- Implement a zero-based segmentation model to have clarity on what your new customer landscape is.
- Understand the new market problems your customers are having.
- Reimagine your pricing and packaging of current offers to accommodate these new hurdles.
Lead this week with confidence to not only protect but also strengthen your greatest asset, your customer base.
SBI is committed to helping you:
- Connect with your community – Whether you’re a CEO or leader in sales, marketing, or customer success, you have a community of peers going through the same challenges. Lean on them and share ideas.
- Take action – This situation is unpredictable, but there are decisions you have to make now. Watch the webinar replay that hundreds of business leaders joined to hear immediate actions that mitigate COVID-19’s impact on sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Stay agile – As the situation unfolds and best practices evolve, we will add new resources on our website and LinkedIn group. Get quick answers to your specific questions from our Revenue Growth Help Desk.
As always, we are here to help as you try and make your number.