We recently caught up with two bright Sales Ops Leaders from the software industry. You can listen to the interview here.
Evan Randall is the Vice President of Sales Ops at software company Tableau Software. The work that Evan is doing contributed to amazing sales results during the last quarter. Check these numbers out:
- Revenue growth of 71% and on run rate of $420 million.
- License growth of 66%.
- Added 2,500 new customers.
- Big deals (>$100k) up 68%.
Jerad Lally is the Director of Sales Ops at Paylease. The work that Jerad is doing contributed to the company tripling in size and getting acquired by top tier private equity firm Francisco Partners.
By listening to this podcast, you will:
1. Hear why staffing sales enablement with former sales reps produces great results.
2. Understand the difference between a strategic and tactical Sales Ops Leader.
3. How to ramp new sales reps to revenue quickly through certification.
If you are a CEO, or Head of Sales, at a software company, ask yourself:
“Are you getting maximum value from the Sales Ops function?”
Hopefully, Evan and Jerad are two calibration points to help you answer this question.