If you suffer from this problem, listen to our recent podcast here. It is an interview with John deLorimier, the EVP, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer at Concentra. Concentra is a national healthcare company that focuses on improving America’s health, one patient at a time. They operate 330 medical centers in 40 states.
During this interview, John discusses:
- Concentra’s corporate, product, marketing, and sales strategies.
- How he integrates the company’s product strategy with his go-to-market strategy.
- How to establish launch goals, and understand launch risks.
- Who is responsible for content creation and for training the sales team on the new offering.
- How to measure progress against the launch objectives.
We use SBI’s 6 Step Revenue Growth Methodology to guide our conversation. If at the end of the show you’d like a copy, we’ll let you know how to get it.
Developing an actual go-to-market strategy is critical to a successful product launch. If you’ve had a launch failure recently and want to hear how one of your peers has done it successfully, click here.