Click here and listen to this podcast. It is an interview with Brandon Tolany, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer at Freescale, a technology company that does $5 billion a year in sales and employs 17,000 people.
By listening to this podcast, you will learn Brandon’s perspective on:
- Understanding which channels buyers prefer to buy from.
- Selecting the right mix of channels to go to market with: direct, resellers, web, etc.
- Choosing the proper channel coverage model: intensive, selective, or exclusive.
- Selecting the right channel partners.
- Recruiting new channel partners and on boarding them.
- Increasing the productivity of existing channel partners.
If you are a sales leader, and want to learn from a peer how to sell your products through channel partners, click here.