By listening to this podcast, you will hear from Eric:
- Why the playbook from your previous company won’t work in your new company.
- That hiring “new and better” people does not fix every problem.
- Blaming the previous head of sales for everything makes you look childish.
- Putting big numbers up fast sets you up for failure down the road.
- Changing the comp plan too early is a rookie mistake.
….. and 5 other beauties you will not want to miss.
If you are a recently hired/promoted head of sales, and you cannot blow your honeymoon period, then hear from one of your peers on how to maximize this time by clicking here.