We recently reviewed SPIN Selling, the seminal work by Neil Rackham. My colleague Andrew Urteaga, Principal at SBI, and I discuss the sales methodology in detail. Listen as we discuss how it stacks up in today’s marketplace, and also within your modern day sales strategy.
The SPIN selling process was developed following careful observations of 35,000 sales calls. During his research, it became clear that the quantity of the questions asked was key. But is it still relevant in today’s sales process?
During the episode, we will tackle several important topics, such as:
- Whether or not SPIN selling strategies apply to today’s market.
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition using market research.
- 5 steps to defining your sales strategy.
- The difference between active and latent demand.
- The modern buyer’s journey, and how B2B sales should align to it.
- Customizing your sales process to align with your overall sales strategy.
Listen to our observations about this influential sales technique. We’ll help our audience determine if the strategies laid out by Neil still apply today. And if not, we’ll explain how to adapt to today’s ever changing environment. If after watching, you determine you need help developing your sales strategy, download our 10th annual workbook, How to Make Your Number in 2017. We’ll help you make your number in a hassle-free, predictable way. Month after month, quarter after quarter and year after year.