Today Scott Santucci, CEO of Growth Enablement Ecosystems, joins us to discuss digital transformation and how it impacts revenue growth.
With so many definitions and ideas of what a digital strategy is and how to implement one, companies find it difficult to find clarity and achieve consensus.
Scott shares his experience navigating the digital landscape and addresses the importance of clearing traditional mindsets to see how making the number happens.
Click here for the podcast version of this interview.
Segment 1: Understanding Digital Strategy
- Finding clarity on what digital strategy is. minute 5:53
- Digital best-practices for sales leaders. minute 9:55
- Building a consensus for understanding your strategy. minute 13:06
Skip to minute 7:14 to listen to Scott discuss the changing landscape of a digital economy:
“…I like to talk about it to make it more practical; digital is very vague and broad and quite frankly very intimidating. It is easy to dismiss, but a way I like to think about it is, are you doing the digital telling, or are you being digital told?”
Segment 2: Integrating Product into Your Digital Strategy
- Achieving interlock between sales, marketing, and product on a digital strategy. minute 17:22
- Modernize the sales force to adapt to change. minute 19:10
Skip to minute 20:08 to hear Scott share his thoughts on breaking down silos to achieve a unified digital transformation.
“The sales group and sales operations have their own view of data management, and so does marketing. Who’s right just on that concept? Getting everybody on the same page is really hard. You need to take the time to do it.”
Segment 3: Guiding Principals of Digital Transformation
- How effective leaders execute a digital strategy. minute 21:12
- Leading a team with clarity. minute 23:58
Skip to minute 24:42 to hear Scott discuss the opportunities to drive customer experience with digital strategy.
“…in the B2B world, people tend to not focus on the experiences of who specifically those buyers are, because they’re working an agreement network. And it is not a static journey; it is a flow…”