Today Mike Balow, the Executive VP of Sales and Applications for Cypress Semiconductor, joins us and discusses leveraging CX to enhance your key account program. Mike shares how tailoring to your clients’ needs and expectations leads to successful revenue growth.
Click here for the podcast version of this interview.
Segment 1: Embedding CX into a Key Account Program
- The construct of CX design. minute 5:00
- Creating a cohesive CX relationship. minute 6:05
- How “Roadmap Alignment Sessions” lead to over-serving clients, and securing their lifetime value. minute 8:42
Skip to minute 11:32 to hear how Mike pursues the right outcome based on each clients’ needs:
“Every customer is different. And as we’ve set up the key account program, every one of their needs are different and that’s the best thing about it, right? It’s tailored for the customer…”
Segment 2: The Planning Cycle
- What to consider when planning for your fiscal year. minute 13:01
- Mike discusses how an annual operating plan can contribute to near and long term planning. minute 16:50
Skip to minute 15:33 to hear Mike discuss how he makes reallocation decisions:
“We’ve got a very good leadership team and we do sit and look at if this is a growth area and if we want to invest. You put more people, more money in this area and I think we’d come out of it with a good consensus at the end of that planning period…”