During this episode they tackle tough questions like what is our market? Who are we competing with? And what do our buyers want?
Many sales leaders struggle with market research. Market research is defined as gathering marketing intelligence and using it to make better decisions to allocate three things – people, money and time. With over 20 years of business experience, Brandon is unequivocally qualified to help other sales leaders tackle this issue.
Freescale does just under $5 billion in annual sales and employs over 17,000 people across the globe. Brandon was responsible for the company’s global sales and marketing activities.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to divide your broad market into subsets of buyers with common needs.
- How to determine your competitors and differentiate your go-to-market strategy.
- How to identify your ideal customer profile.
- How to determine the lifetime value of an account.
- How to understand exactly who your buyers are.
Market research provides a deep understanding of the market, accounts, buyers and users. It helps you differentiate your strategy from your competition. It also helps you prioritize your accounts and align your strategy with needs to address user problems. Brandon walks us through exactly how to understand each piece of market research.
How to Get the Latest from SBI.TV
Don’t want to miss an episode of SBI.TV? Take a moment to subscribe to the SBI.TV YouTube channel and you’ll get an alert when a new episode is published.