Many sales leaders know they have to evolve their organizations, but they are struggling in the face of new and unfamiliar obstacles. With over 25 years of experience in the industry—previously heading teams at Yahoo and AOL—no other sales executive in media is better equipped to help companies take on this challenge than Ellis.
Now at Time, Mark uses his expertise to cultivate lucrative and long-lasting relationships with major advertisers, contributing to the company’s $3.2 billion in annual sales. He’s also working with an online readership of 120 million unique visitors per month across 90 websites and a global print audience of 120 million across such publications as Sports Illustrated, People, and Fortune.
In other words, if you want to know what good sales leadership looks like, this is it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The major differences between transactional selling and enterprise selling.
- The #1 reason companies are making this change and moving up-market.
- The primary internal and external obstacles of creating an enterprise model.
- How to reorganize your sales team and prepare for “The Org of the Future.”
- How to adjust your product catalog, quotas, and territories as needed.
- The ideal hiring profile of an enterprise sales representative.
- Tactics for garnering internal support from executives and team.
- How to set up an action plan to emulate Ellis’ success and get started with your own solution.
Whether you plan to begin the enterprise process tomorrow or in the year ahead, sales leaders can use these actionable insights to make the transition as seamless and effective as possible.
How to Get the Latest from SBI.TV
Don’t want to miss an episode of SBI.TV? Take a moment to subscribe to the SBI.TV YouTube channel and you’ll get an alert when a new episode is published.