Companies can only succeed if they place the right talent in the right conditions. But, how do you make sure you have the right talent? You start by developing an ‘A’ player profile. Click here to listen as we discuss how to do this on our recent podcast. First, we’ll explain why strategic alignment is key. And why developing this profile is a direct result of aligning your talent strategy with your corporate, product, marketing and sales strategies.
Additionally, we will highlight all of the subsequent steps needed for a complete talent strategy. These include:
- Assessments – identifying talent strengths and gaps.
- Sourcing – finding talent capable of filling current or future positions.
- Hiring – securing top talent needed to execute your functional strategies.
- Onboarding – shortening the road to productivity.
- Talent development – correcting or reinforcing the necessary behaviors.
- Succession planning – identifying and developing potential leaders.
Building an ‘A’ Player Profile will allow you to have a complete Talent Strategy. It is the foundation for how you assess, source, hire, onboard, develop and create a succession plan for the organization. Without it, the entire strategy will collapse. Click here to understand how to get started.