Nearing the end of 2020, less than a dozen market-leading CEOs gathered for SBI’s fall Advisory Meeting to discuss common challenges faced throughout the year as well as share best practices for trending topics, including:
- Using the Right Data for Right Actions
- Executing a Back-to-Base Strategy
- The Current State of Digital
On today’s show, Scott Gruher, Senior Partner and Revenue Practice Lead, joins us to discuss these items and share key takeaways from the meeting.
Click here for the full podcast version of this interview.
CEO Advisory Board Insights
- How to use the right data to make the right decisions. minute 1:33
- Managing data to drive actions across commercial functions. minute 4:03
- How leading CEOs equip teams for selling to the base. minute 5:57
- Using a ROAD model to penetrate the install base. minute 8:20
Skip to minute 10:23 for how the digital experience is evolving:
“What you really need to look at is across the entire commercial supply chain… What are we trying to do? And why is digital important? And to me, there are three ways to net it out. One is, we need a differentiated customer experience and one of those different touchpoints. Number two is, we need to be more efficient and get more operating leverage out of that role at that point and that moment in time. And three is, we need a better employee experience… A lot of people haven’t fully defined the outcome at each touchpoint, which is the first step. Once you do that, it becomes a lot clearer what the process is across that entire commercial supply chain to digitally enable the commercial engine.”