To kick off the summer, SBI held a virtual meeting comprised of an intimate group of market-leading B2B Chief Revenue Officers (public and private, $240M to $8B in revenue) as part of their advisory board program. These global CRO’s gathered to collectively share and learn from one another in an intimate, confidential setting.
In this video, Matt Sharrers, CEO of SBI, and Scott Gruher, Senior Partner, share insights from the powerful peer-group reflecting the sentiment of what is top of mind for CROs. They discuss emerging best practices such as, what are the applications of digital? You first have to find your strategy.
Click here for the full podcast version of this interview.
Insights From Global CRO’s From SBI’s Advisory Board Meeting
- Virtual selling—What does it mean now? minute 3:14
- How demand generation has changed without events and face-to-face selling. minute 6:53
- Marketing investment and top tier CRO’s attribution models. minute 9:10
- Private Equity Perspective—The profile of a strategic CRO. minute 10:55
- How To Make Your Number in 2021 research report preview. minute 13:50
Skip to minute 5:14 to hear Scott discuss how to drive a Digital Evolution vs. a Digital Transformation and how you should be looking at how to meet customers and prospects where they are, determining the right modality, and at the right cost model:
“The key is you have to understand how to meet your customers where they are by segment… you have to really understand their buying experience and their expectations. We see some people jump straight to technology. How do I have Salesforce solve my issue? There are tons of tools out there that are helpful, but if they’re enabling a broken process and it’s not aligned to the market, it doesn’t really work.”