How much revenue is being generated by your reseller channel? This can make, or break, your 2016 revenue growth goal. This week on the SBI Sales and Marketing podcast, we spoke with Ted Grulikowski about taking a new product to market by recruiting and managing a team of resellers. Ted is the VP of the B2B unit at MarketSource, the world’s leading sales outsourcing company. MarketSource has been helping companies grow their revenues for over 35 years.
During his interview on the SBI’s Sales and Marketing podcast, Ted will discuss:
- How to overcome the common obstacles faced when trying to grow reseller revenues.
- How to determine the ideal reseller profile.
- How to determine the right reseller coverage model.
- How to get resellers to sell more of your products, and less of the competition’s.
- How to mitigate the risks associated with reseller revenue growth programs.
Growing the revenue from resellers is hard. There is a high level of complexity associated with growing reseller revenue contributions. At the end of the day, there is a right way and a wrong way to do it. Don’t make the mistake of thinking this is easy. Instead, listen to Ted’s insights to achieve the sales growth you need to make your number in 2016.