Mitel is an impressive company. They have 60 million customers spending $1 billion per year through 2,500 global channel partners. This scale and complexity requires the Mitel marketing team to adopt best practices.
By listening to this podcast you will learn how:
- Mitel.com was designed based on 4 buyer personas.
- Mitel’s rebranding, launching in October, was informed by the buyer persona work.
- The company’s media plan was designed by studying the content consumption patterns of the buyer personas.
- The lead development team uses the buyer personas to score and grade leads.
- The sales team uses the buyer personas as a job aide inside of the sales process to sell the way the customer wants to buy.
The difference between good and great B2B marketing is execution. Many CMOs have buyer personas. However, few have leveraged them to the extent Martyn has. Fast follow his approach and get similar results quickly.
If you need help getting maximum leverage out of buyer personas, go here.
If you enjoyed this, subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed. Each week we will bring you the wisdom of your peers.