Here is a new social selling case study we wrote for you.
The intended audience for this is the head of sales at a large company. This client is a member of the Fortune 500 and the leader in global logistics.
By reading this case study, you will learn about:
- How this client increased new sales appointments by 4x.
- How the quality of first sales calls improved through better targeting.
- How off line sporadic referral generation became online consistent referral generation.
Before you decide to invest the time to read this, a word about SBI’s style of case study.
Our case studies are written for the super busy, time starved, mobile executive. Each case study must meet the following criteria:
- It must be one page.
- It must be read in under 10 minutes.
- It must net out the demographic profile of the company, the problem, the solution, and results instantly.
If you are interested in long form content, our case studies will disappoint you. You should head over to our sales and marketing resources section. Here we have eBooks, webinars, videos, our hardcover books, podcasts, research reports, etc. This will be more to your liking.