Determining the right number of “feet on the street” can be difficult. How many, and what type of sales reps, do you actually need? SBI recently spoke to Dave Longaker about sales organizational design. Dave is the chief revenue officer at Rovi, a global leader in digital entertainment technology. Listen as Dave explains how to select the best sales org chart for your organization.
Dave is an experience sales leader, with a solid track record of creating high performing sales teams to drive revenue growth. During the show he will answer questions such as:
- How should sales leaders determine which of the 7 B2B sales organizational models is best for their sales team?
- How can sales leaders determine the types of roles, and headcount need for each?
- How should sales executives deploy their sales capacity against the market opportunity correctly?
- Through which sales channels do buyers want to engage the sales team?
- What level of sales specialization are buyers willing to pay for?
- How can sales leaders effectively transition from one sales structure to another?
Your sales org chart is critical to making your number. If you have too few reps, you’ll miss your number. Too many, and you will destroy profits. Listen as Dave explains how to best design your sales org model in order to meet the needs of your customers. If after listening, you want to learn more, download our 10th annual workbook. How to Make Your Number in 2017 provides guidance on sales org models, and much more. It is your key to a great 2017.