The experts include:
Heads of Sales:
- Joe Vitalone, Executive Vice President of Mitel Networks and President of the Americas region
- Chris Perry, President of Global Sales, Marketing and Client Solutions for Broadridge Financial Solutions
- John Gleason, Senior Vice President of Global Sales for Ryder Fleet Management Systems
- Mike Drapeau, creator and owner of SBI’s benchmarking database and its library of best practices
- Aaron Bartels, who has solved some of the biggest problems for some of the world’s largest, most complex sales forces
This panel of experts forms a balanced council of “street smarts” and “book smarts.” We couldn’t ask for a more experienced and well-rounded group to answer – and debate – the questions Matt Sharrers poses about the common problems executives encounter.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why superior performance conditions are critical to recruiting and growing superior talent
- Why these two groups are split on the importance of talent versus performance conditions – and why it’s such a hot-button topic
- How much of a sales organization’s leads should come from within the sales organization
- What market conditions to consider when setting expectations for next year with the C-level
- How to know if there’s headroom to grow in your market
- The #1 way to ensure your organization and your company can recover from big setbacks
- Why your organization should embrace the business case – and how to create one that works
The dynamic conversation between these three heads of sales and two game-changing SBI partners will give you more than just food for thought. It will give you actionable insights you can use to get ahead in 2016 – and beyond.
How to Get the Latest from SBI.TV
Don’t want to miss an episode of SBI.TV? Take a moment to subscribe to the SBI.TV YouTube channel and you’ll get an alert when a new episode is published.