Ryder has 17,000 customers, does $6 billion in annual sales, is listed on the Fortune 500, and its stock is a member of the S&P 500 Index.
We invited John to SBI.TV to tackle the question “How Do You Create Best In Class Sales Performance Inside An Enterprise Scale Business?” As the only executive in the last 15 years to lead 3 separate Fortune 500 sales transformations, John has the experience to provide actionable insights.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The obvious but often ignored key to world class sales growth
- The #1 obstacle to sales growth and how to overcome it
- How John applied the People, Process, Tools Framework to ignite successful transformations
- The secret to growing in tough “wind in the face” industry verticals
- How to succeed as the “Outsider” in a promote-from-within culture
- An insider’s view of John’s brilliant “Train the Trainer” program
- Evolution or Revolution? Learn how to decide which change management approach to take
- How to deliver quick results for the board without alienating your existing sales team
- The “standard game plan” that every sales leader needs to resist when starting a sales transformation effort
- John’s Step-By-Step Process for Sales Enterprise-Scale Transformation
…and that’s just in the first 20 minutes. We wanted this episode to be the most valuable 35 minutes of your day, and John Gleason delivers.
How to Get the Latest From SBI.TV
We are working on our next episode and want to make sure you get it. Take a moment to subscribe the SBI.TV YouTube channel to get an alert when a new episode is published.