Today’s topic is how to select the best sales org chart for your organization. Too few reps and you will miss the revenue number. Too many reps and you will destroy profits. It’s difficult to grow revenue faster than your industry’s growth rate and faster than your competitors. The Revenue Growth Diagnostic interactive tool will help you determine if you are likely or unlikely to make your number.
Joining us is Dave Longaker, Chief Revenue Officer of TiVo. Following the date of the interview recording, Rovi Corporation completed an acquisition of TiVo and changed the brand name from Rovi to TiVo. Watch as Dave demonstrates how to determine the right number of “feet on the street,” what type of reps you need, and the best organizational chart for you.
Dave is an experience sales leader, with a solid record of accomplishment of creating high performing sales teams to drive revenue growth. Hire field reps when you need inside reps and frustrate the customers. Organize in a hunter farmer model when you need industry verticals or product specialists and the revenue goal will be harder to hit than it needs to be.
During the show, Dave will answer questions such as:
- How should sales leaders determine which of the seven B2B sales organizational models is best for their sales team?
- How can sales leaders determine the types of roles, and headcount need for each?
- How should sales executives deploy their sales capacity against the market opportunity correctly?
- Through which sales channels do buyers want to engage the sales team?
- What level of sales specialization are buyers willing to pay for?
- How can sales leaders effectively transition from one sales structure to another?
Have expectations gone up and left you wondering if you can make your number? Here is an interactive tool that will help you understand if you have a chance at success. Take the Revenue Growth Diagnostic test and rate yourself against SBI’s sales and marketing strategy to find out if:
- Your revenue goal is realistic
- You will earn your bonus
- You will keep your job