Today’s topic is how to select the best sales org chart for your organization. Too few reps and you will miss the revenue number. Too many reps and you will destroy profits. As a guide to the conversation, download our 10th annual workbook, How to Make Your Number in 2017 and turn to pages 282 to 284.
Joining us is Dave Longaker, Chief Revenue Officer of TiVo. Following the date of the interview recording, Rovi Corporation completed an acquisition of TiVo and changed the brand name from Rovi to TiVo. Watch as Dave demonstrates how to determine the right number of “feet on the street,” what type of reps you need, and the best organizational chart for you.
Dave is an experience sales leader, with a solid record of accomplishment of creating high performing sales teams to drive revenue growth. Hire field reps when you need inside reps and frustrate the customers. Organize in a hunter farmer model when you need industry verticals or product specialists and the revenue goal will be harder to hit than it needs to be.
During the show, Dave will answer questions such as:
- How should sales leaders determine which of the seven B2B sales organizational models is best for their sales team?
- How can sales leaders determine the types of roles, and headcount need for each?
- How should sales executives deploy their sales capacity against the market opportunity correctly?
- Through which sales channels do buyers want to engage the sales team?
- What level of sales specialization are buyers willing to pay for?
- How can sales leaders effectively transition from one sales structure to another?
If after watching you want to learn more, download our 10th annual workbook. How to Make Your Number in 2017 provides guidance on sales org models, and more. It is your key to a great 2017.