Your marketing strategy is a critical piece to the revenue growth puzzle. Ignore it, and you will miss your number. We recently interviewed Mike Yardley, the chief integration officer at VML, a global marketing agency, about this topic. Listen as Mike shares his views on how to assess whether you have the right marketing strategy in place.
During the interview, Mike will tackle topics such as:
- How to define a successful marketing strategy.
- How to determine the marketing team’s objectives and KPIs.
- How to properly plan for and develop your marketing strategy.
- How to perform a gap analysis of your current marketing department.
- Why the right talent is key to effectively executing your marketing strategy.
Many times marketing leaders struggle to develop and execute their marketing strategy. Without a clearly defined operation plan for the marketing team, they will continue to feel frustrated, and lose revenue. Listen as Mike explains how to avoid this situation, and ensure your marketing strategy is on track to contribute to revenue growth.
If after listening, you need more help, consider downloading our 10th annual workbook, How to Make Your Number in 2017. Walk through the exercises related to marketing strategy to determine if yours needs an overhaul.