Phase 10: Agency Management
Generate better results from your agencies.
A significant portion of a marketing budget is spent with agencies. Yet, often these agencies do not contribute to your revenue growth. This is the result of poor agency management. Be sure to hold every agency accountable to a business objective and a set of key performance indicators and multiply the capabilities of your team.
- Staff capability assessment
- Capability gap analysis
- Buy versus build versus outsource assessment
- Agency selection
- Agency evaluation
- Agency RFP
- Agency cost assessment
- Agency scorecard evaluation
- Agency onboarding process
- Agency PIP (Performance Improvement Plan)
With your agency partner successfully chosen, it’s time to move on to Phase 11: People Plan.