Your competitors are making the same claims and promises as you. They are even using the same words. Brands that are built on “who you are” and “what you do” do not result in above average revenue growth. Your brand impacts revenue growth when it gets activated by the sales force and becomes uniquely relevant to your customer and prospects.
- Brand promise creation
- Brand attribute definition
- Competitor brand positioning analysis
- Brand activation audit
- Creation of brand proof points
- Brand identity testing methodology
- Brand equity valuation estimate
- Touchpoint analysis
- Message architecture
- Brand guidelines and identity standards
With this phase completed, it is time to move on to Phase 5: Brand Positioning and Messaging.