Corporate programs without localization fail to produce revenue. Each region is different and each message/program needs to be adjusted to the needs of the different customer types. Corporate marketing not influenced by the field is a waste of funds. Field marketing is the connective tissue between corporate and the field.
- Field marketing plan
- Role definition
- Localized campaign execution plan
- Geo/industry specific content plan
- Local/regional event and conference plan
- Local/regional association plan
- Local sales enablement plan
- Field marketing scorecard
With the field marketing in place, it is time to move on to Phase 18: Marketing Operations.