PHASE 14: MARKETING DATA
Analyze data collected through customer interactions to provide predictive guidance for future direction.
Data can reveal the strengths and weaknesses of every part of your business. With the right analysis, accurate data enables marketing leaders to make the right strategic choices. Because Buyers spend a majority of their decision-making process on digital platforms, user behavior is trackable. Managing your marketing data leads to greater insights. These insights lead to more effective budget allocations.
1. You have defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
2. You have a clearly defined data strategy.
3. You use data to influence change and make decisions.
4. You store your data in a centralized, secure database.
5. You follow a tagging methodology for accounts, leads and contacts.
6. You do not rely on individual laptops and MS Excel to analyze and store your data.
7. You use advanced analytics tools to track your users’ activity. (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo, etc.)
8. You use advanced analytics tools to analyze your data. (i.e. Tableau, Anaplan, etc.)
9. You digitally track an individual touchpoints and content consumption.
10. You use dashboards and reports to make marketing decisions.
• Data Audit
• Data Strategy
• KPI & Metric Identification
• Reporting & Dashboard Requirements & Design