Phase 9: Marketing Organization Design
Modernize the structure of the marketing department.
Old activities-centric marketing organizational charts create ineffective silos and prevent revenue growth. Modern outcomes-centric marketing organizational charts eliminate silos, provide seamless integration with the product and sales teams, and unlock trapped revenue potential.
- Assessment of current organization model
- Assessment of existing talent
- An evaluation of the applicability of the contemporary models dominating B2B marketing
- Structure design
- Org chart
- Roles and responsibilities
- Buy versus build versus outsource assessment
- Headcount plan
- Compensation benchmarks and plans for each role
- Transition plan
With this phase now completed, it is time to advance to Phase 10: Agency Management.