PHASE 9: PARTNER MARKETING
Increase your mindshare and wallet share with each of your channel partners.
A sound channel sales strategy requires each partner to meet their revenue targets. To be effective, your company must focus attention on the partners that consistently over-perform. Because these partners are high-performers, they are likely in high demand to represent other solutions. Marketing must be used to maintain and improve this partner relationships. When done properly, this leads to partner retention and increased revenue.
1. You are actively working with the best partners that deliver on the needs of your company.
2. You know what percentage of your revenue comes from your channel partners.
3. You actively market to your channel partners.
4. Your partner marketing budget is aligned with partner-driven revenue expectations.
5. You have defined the characteristics of your Ideal Partner Profile.
6. You know how each partner scores relative to your Ideal Partner Profile.
7. You have determined the revenue potential for each partner.
8. 80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your partners.
9. You have your most productive partner marketing efforts targeting the partners with the most potential.
10. Your high-potential partners understand your full product portfolio and associated value propositions.
• Channel Assessment
• Channel Marketing Budget
• Channel Marketing Plan
• Partner Relationship Management Tool
• Channel Marketing Programs
• Ideal Partner Profile
• Channel Segmentation