Product marketing teams that do not have revenue targets are considered overhead. They are not revenue contributors. Weak product value propositions, messaging and competitive positioning statements result in poor win rates and deal sizes. Underfunded, and understaffed product marketing teams translate to poorly enabled sales forces and disappointing revenue performance.
- Product/solution competitive analysis
- Product lifecycle analysis
- Product positioning statement
- Product value propositions
- Product launch strategy
- Product marketing playbook
- Sales enablement playbook
Next, it’s time to move on to Phase 17: Field Marketing.