Understand the sweet spot in your market to attract buyers, strengthen customer loyalty, and increase customer lifetime value.
Consumers have more control than ever over when, where, and how they receive content. As media companies shift to align with consumer expectation, they run into revenue growth challenges and opportunities:
- Capturing consumer fit – from television and local media to online media, companies are trying to provide narrower content bundles to hit target markets while boosting profitability.
- No slowdown in content investment – newer market entrants are willing to sacrifice profitability to create or acquire content, while more established media companies need to show discipline to maintain margins.
- Content differentiation and exclusivity – media providers are starting to move away from licensing content agreements in order to provide subscribers exclusivity. The goal is to drive higher subscriber volume to replace the margins lost in licensing agreements.
- Digital advertising continues to gain share – increased time spent by consumers on mobile and video are driving media companies to leverage the power of data and AI to better understand consumer digital behavior.
- Subscription services – as consumers grow comfortable with subscription models, companies must offer quality content and service, provide personalization, and articulate a clear value proposition for users.
SBI’s Media Practice is uniquely capable of helping clients accelerate revenue growth in this fast-paced sector. Our media clients make their number by leveraging our Revenue Growth Methodology (RGM).
If you’d like to make your number with SBI or learn more about the Revenue Growth Methodology, contact us today.