PHASE 16: CUSTOMER SUCCESS SUPPORT
Prepare the Customer Success team to expand the presence with existing customers
The customer success team is often overlooked during the product launch planning and execution, but they are a lynchpin to the success of a product launch. This team is unintentionally relegated to a support role while they play catch up to learn about a product and how it will make their customers successful. Enabling this team prior to product launches allows them to both drive new revenue from existing customers and be a key contributor to the post-launch monitoring and feedback phase.
1. Your customer success team is ready to sell a product on day one of launch.
2. Your customer success leadership is consulted and informed throughout product planning and development.
3. Prior to a product launch, every customer success rep can clearly articulate the value proposition and the differentiation of a product.
4. Your customer success team understands the integration points of a product to expand your presence with a customer.
5. Your customer success team understands the product progression path to target the appropriate customers.
6. Your sales enablement team has prepared the customer success team with use cases of a product.
7. Your customer success team has received a playbook and talk tracks for the product.
8. Your customer success team has been prepared with potential objections to a product and how to handle them.
9. Your customer success team has received job aids to support the product in advance of launch and has been enabled to use them.
10. Your customer success team has been given pre-launch materials to seed the market to generate pre-launch interest.
• CS Product Launch Execution Plan
• Product Specific Customer Segmentation
• Product Purchasing Path Use Cases
• Post-Launch Issue Tracking and Resolution Process